Okay I'm soooooo sorry I forgot to tell you about how AWESOME the camp out was. I was probably so awestruck that I forgot all about you (no offense!)!
So we got to the camp ground at approximately...some time and were supposed to set up our tent and such but we got distracted and started to get, our captive, Preying Mantis to eat a cricket we caught. But no matter what we did we couldn't get some killing so we gave up and went to one of my leader's cabin to grab another canoe for the next day when we were to go on the reservoir. And on the way there I was yelled at to "smack that!" and I had no idea what they were talking about until I noticed that there was a COW by my window (seriously how do you miss a COW!)! Anyway when we got there we grabbed some wood and me and HIM2 climbed, using our insane Ninja skills, onto the balcony one floor up!
So on our way back to the campground I had another chance to "smack that!" but the cow obviously had been harassed before so it dodged it (wow that sounds weird!).
So that night we all had a BLAST in the tent! It was me, Dallin Johnson (7th grader), Josh Banner, Zach Jensen, HIM2 (who is Ibrahim Quraishi the 3rd), and Gavin Klitgaard (so much for being anonymous, sorry if some creep comes to your house and rapes your soul!) in the tent and we PARTIED! There were Mike&Ikes, Beef Jerky, "Your Momma" jokes, and (my personal favorite) "that's what she said"s!
After all the chaos everyone besides me and HIM2 were asleep and we talked about out childhood and the several Ninja Missions we had gone on together. I would tell you my life story but...you know it would take a life time (NOT! I have probably one of the most typical suburban lives in the WORLD!!) We fell asleep on the cold, hard ground.
When I woke up I was told that a moose had been near our tent. And I am very glad that Josh (Banner) was not in the tent at the time because moose hate him and we would have been killed! Wouldn't that be just terrible for two Ninjas to die by a 'moose accident'!
Anyway we got ready for the day and went on the reservoir to canoe. And it was fun I was paired with HIM2, because Ninjas always are together! We found a cross and we got out of our canoes to check it out. I don't remember what it says but that's besides the point. My point is that we are Ninjas and we climbed the side of a reservoir!
So we eventually came to a small stream where we could see salmon! And (although we weren't supposed to) we went up stream to catch us some fish! We caught them with our hands and that was like the coolest part of the whole trip!
Well pretty much after that we packed up camp and played that ABC game on the way back home.
THE END
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet. Nice. FREKIN AWESOME!!! Why can't I be a ninja? Oh wait, I AM a ninja!!! And you're so lucky that people from school are in your ward!!!
Why doesn't my avatar show up!!!!?
Post a Comment