Sorry you guys my dad was gone and the internet was down all week so...
This week has been pretty...exciting! I have been given the role (for Dinner Theatre) of Moonshine who says something along the lines of "Hey this lantern is the moon and this is my dog." Yeah I know it's kinda weird. But I am also A certain king that kills a certain prince who might be Alex Eldredge! I am ALSO a knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail! I know that's allot!
On Tuesday I got my picture taken as "Most School Spirit" and as the Mascot to put in the yearbook. And Greek Mythology was due that day and...I got 200 out of 400 so yeah. I also had the Choir concert in which I had a Fricken' Awesome Solo! And my dad got back from Florida and to the school just in time to see me!
Today (Wendsday) writing workshop stuff was due in English today and I kicked but. An Mrs. Loureiro went over my Moonshine part in dinner theatre. And I was just playing a new video game my dad bought us for being good on his trip which I probably shouldn't have done because I have some Science, English, AND Geography homework-oh and I can't forget Geometry...I always have Geometry!
SO yeah that's pretty much everything that has happened so far this week and that was...234 words! Oh that's cool 234 HAHA! Ah man now its 244. :(
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment