This week has been pretty fricken' awesome! Not only did I get mascot but I am the romantic spanish guy Don Joan Casanova (something like that) in our Rhapsodian Musical Thing.
Now I must tell you a story of epic porportions but because I am trying to be completely anonymous I am goin to use names that "ME" came up with.
It started out as just a lovely bikeride to Dan's. After we all entered the famous teenager hangout spot we headed to the usual drink isle and "ME" grabbed a liter of Mountain Dew and said "This stuff is liquid gold!" then tossed it with a spin and missed the catch and it hit the ground and exploded leaving the gold splattered all over isle 12! We then went to the front and told them of the waste. Then "ME" and "HIM3" bought thier drinks and "ME" was lucky enough that he didn't have to pay fo the liquid gold he spilt!
After that little mishap we went to the tiny man-made river across the street to chill for a sec. We then adventured around the area when "ME" made our story title he said" I will make this moment into a story The Adventures of ME, HIM, HIM, and HIM!." (And I was lucky enough to be HIM1)
We then decided to take our adventure to the next level and we debated to go through the large tube from where the water drained out of an unknown source to us. I, being the brave and muscular one was to lead us through the tube.
We then slowly started to go through the cobweb infested water tube when there was a loud sound above. They all yelled at me to go faster. HIM2 became so impatient and terrorfied that he ran past me ,getting his shoes wet, and dashed out the end of the tube. I got out nearly the same time to see a small creek, and on the other side, a pioneer looking house.
After we all got our first breath of good old oxygen we were scared out of our shorts (I think I was the only one there that was actually wearing shorts) when this ancient lady appeared acroos the river yelling "GET OUT OF HERE YOU BUGGERS! THIS IS PRIVATE!"
If only we had our video camera.
We took our chances with the busy road and ran for our lives from the lady whom we were surprised didn't have her shotgun. After we played Frogger across the deadly road we grabbed our bikes and went to make a movie. And no it did not involve a lady with a shotgun!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun!!! When did this happen? I wasn't there!!!
It happened Saturday the 20th of September.
And I know you werent.
dude! how did you run through a tunnel full of spiders?! thats terrifying!
Post a Comment