You know the world in ending when the Unicorn Ninja is bored!!!
Except for the amazing voleyball victory (GO FALCONS!!!) this week has been boring as poo!! (I know it's THAT bad!)
Today has probrably been the most boring day of my short life. When there were several people who are so much luckier then I am and they went on a field trip while I was rotting in my Seminary class taking the EXPLORE test!
But hopefully things will turn for the better because I have a Scout Campout Friday and Saturday and we have new, fricken' awesome, youth leaders!!
I'll tell you about that when the time comes!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dude, update your blog a little more, man.
At the field trip we saw people who had previously rotted in THEIR seminary classes, and gave themselves up to science!! Who does that?
Where'd my avatar go, gosh dang it!!!!!?????
Okay first of all I WOULDN"T KNOW THAT BECAUSE I WASN'T AT THE FIELD TRIP!!!
Second I am adding a new on right now!!
Yes, Ninja, put your stealthy skills to use and UPDATE!
Well, at least you weren't stuck in a class with an English teacher who treats you like a second grader... sitting next to someone highly obnoxious (who's in Rhapsody and goes by the name of Jackson)...
Yeah, consider yourself lucky.
Oh! And I LOVE the drawing you did in MS Paint! XD
╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮
Why thank you MiMi!
I'm adding right NOW! (I promise this time!)
Post a Comment