Would you guys please do me the great favor of reading this and telling me what you think through email or comment or just tell me in the halls at school how I did and what I can do to make it better.
Prologue
These journals have been collected all around the world. They have been collected for one purpose only. To inform the public of the disaster to come.
(next page)
This first journal is the journal of the brilliant Jason Cobalt. He is 15 years of age and lives in a n arphanage three blocks away from the city's proud school Richmond High which he attends with his perfect 4.0 average. He has a special ability that no one knows except for one individual. And it isn't him .
1st Journal of Jason Cobalt
Today just might have been the best day of my entire life! I can't even believe my luck! I could have died at the end of the day and I would be satisfied with my life's work, and I'm only 15!
I decided just today that I was going to start a Journal to record my life's works and wonders to share for future generations to come, for one day I am going to be some some famous guy and everyone would like to know what events in this young boy's life made him the awesome man he is today!
This is definately one of them!
It started out as a regular beautiful day at Richmond High, for a regular day at school, for me at least, is a beautiful day at school because I love school... yeah I'm pretty much a nerd... a cool nerd.
If you are reading this you probrably didn't fall asleep and have thought of what to tell me here, through email, or at school what you think I should do to make this sound better or just tell me how awesome it is!

3 comments:
Very intriguing, Mr. Ninja. I'd like to know more about Jason Cobalt--you planning on continuing this story? Let me know!
╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮
I already read it, but is sounds BETTER BY THE MINUTE!!!
(hey, if my avatar isn't here, i want you to know that it's a happy yellow smiley face!!)
Yeah I'm still working on the story it is (obviously) just the begining and I'm still working on Jason's friends name and such.
Post a Comment