Sunday, September 14, 2008

WOW!

This is pretty frickin' awesome.
I've always wanted to be in a Ninja Clan!
Havent you?
Well if you're reading this then...
WELCOME TO OUR GATHERING OF THE NINJA CLAN!

10 comments:

smiley101 said...

YES!! I WANT TO BE A NINJA!! CAN I THE SMILEY MONKEY NINJA PIRATE HIT-MAN DUDE?!

Unicorn Ninja III said...

You can be whatever you imagine yourself to be!

smiley101 said...

YAY!!!!
YAY!!!!
YAY!!!!
GUESS WHAT?!!!
I AM HYPER!!!!!!
:D :p :0 :) :] :} :>
LONG LIVE UNICORN NINJA iii!!!!

btw: I'm a pretty pink and purple prancing unipony herder!!!! ;p

JoJo said...

dude! i wanna join! :D who's smilie101 pray tell?

Unicorn Ninja III said...

you know what JoJo I would tell you straight forward who smiley101 is but this is an anonymous site so I'm only going to tell you his initials P.Z. (have mercy Pretty Pink and Purple Prancing Unipony Herder for I have given part of your true identity)

p.s. of course you can join but please tell me your Ninja name first young grasshopper!

Twitchy Insomniac said...

Oh great, so all YOU guys get to be ninjas, but you're not gonna let ME join in too? That's lame guys. Seriously. :D

JoJo said...

ahah! i know who you are! um... i dunno! someone give one to me! =P

Unicorn Ninja III said...

jojo you should be.... the Jumping Juniper Giant Judge and Twitchy Insomniac you can be our... SPAZTIC KAMAKAZI NINJA!!!!!

(aka terrorist!!!)

Unicorn Ninja III said...

oh and if you want to be recognized a member of the Ninja Clan you should click on "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" at the botom of the blog and it will show your picture as a NINJA!!!!

JoJo said...

sveet!