Thursday, November 6, 2008

12 Dancing Princesses?

Today was our first performance of our Rhapsodian Mini-Musical: The Twelve Dancing Princesses!
It was amazing, I've heard, and I had sooo much fun!!!
I only wish I got to see it! *girly sigh*

3 comments:

JoJo said...

oh milanta it was SO amazing! and you never get to see it! :P i loved everyones parts! you were absolutely hillarious! oh my gosh i want to go see it again :)

Twitchy Insomniac said...

Friday was most definitely the best performance, but I think we did okay, none the less. I didn't really enjoy doing...any of it, but that's just because I don't like acting. Which is pretty obvious if you've ever seen my attempt at acting. When is Dinner Theater, anyway? I'm SO going to go!

Unicorn Ninja III said...

JoJo: You didn't even see the best one!!! Friday was the best!!! And I will be able to see because Lauryn's dad recorded it!!! I hope he got my good solo!!!

Twitchy: Dinner Theatre is November 21 + 22 I think--Mrs. Loureiro keeps switching the dates but it is on that wekkend.