Thursday, December 11, 2008

Complex Feelings

I have been having a hard time in school lately. My grades suck. I feel like I've been a jerk to everyone. I completely and utterly failed at me NaNoWriMo attempt. I haven't wrote a blog in forever. I've quit Honors English. I have no clue what I should do with my life.
I need somewhere to go.
Where nobody is judging me and I can just say what I need to say.
And I won't hurt anyone else.

Please don't find this as a suicide note or anything, because it's not. I just need to write and share my feelings.

3 comments:

Twitchy Insomniac said...

I have days...okay, more like weeks like that too. Hang in there-we all still love you!

smiley101 said...

Ninjorman brotha, ma man, don't worry. It's like what twitchy said, "We still love you!!!!" Life goes on, and we go with it--willingly or not.

Heere's some advice: Try not to kill as many bad guys. I know, it's really hard not to kill 5oo some odd people a day, but try hard. I'll help you. Namasdai

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm slow, I got that. But, if it helps any, you really haven't been a jerk to me. And most of the people I talk to have not said anything about you being a jerk and it destroying their lives and throwing them into a dark and deep never ending depression. well, except for that one kid.Just kidding. Anyway, don't worry about it, my grades are really bad too!